Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage In West Hollywood

SERVPRO of Bel Air / West Hollywood is your best choice when it comes to a mold damage emergency. Our crew of specialists is available 24/7, locally owned and o... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Bel Air Garage

Fire Damage at this Bel Air Garage burnt the vinyl siding, trim and the gable vent. The siding basically melted. In addition to the damage to the exterior of th... READ MORE

Water Damage – West Hollywood Home

Water damage occurred at this West Hollywood home when the main water supply line burst and left a running stream of water to the ceiling below. The accumulatio... READ MORE

Bel Air Storm Damaged Basement

The lowest levels of a home in Bel Air and the surrounding area are more susceptible to storm damage from flooding than the above-ground levels. Contaminated gr... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage – Bel Air Office

Commercial water damage struck this Bel Air office when a water line within the walls burst. The office suite was saturated from the water dispersed overnight. ... READ MORE

Kitchen Grease Fire -- West Hollywood

A flare-up from cooking a steak on the kitchen range in a West Hollywood home can result in messy walls, ceilings, cabinets, and flooring. Even without physical... READ MORE

Mold Removal In West Hollywood

The team at SERVPRO has you covered when a mold infestation takes over your home. We can respond quickly to your mold damage emergency because we are available ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage – Bel Air

Commercial water damage at this Bel Air conference center left this large meeting room flooded after the main water line burst overnight. The confe3rence center... READ MORE

Spaulding Square and Storm Damage

The flooded floor in this Spaulding Square home was contaminated with tainted water. SERVPRO technicians understand the adverse impact Black Water can have on r... READ MORE

Fire Damage - West Hollywood House

Fire damage at this West Hollywood house began in the kitchen as so many home fires do. While the kitchen was the most severely fire damaged there was significa... READ MORE