Why SERVPRO Photo Gallery

Storm Damage to a Bel Air Home

Storm Damage to a Bel Air Home

When the strong winds knocked a hole in the roof of this Bel Air home, stored objects in the attic bounced around and broke the ceiling. No water, but a mess from the insulation and the safety hazard meant a swift call to SERVPRO for a cleanup and to eventually repair the damaged ceiling. We are a one-stop shopping team--clean it up and fix it up.

Mold Remediation In Bel Air

Mold Remediation In Bel Air

If your Bel Air home experiences a mold damage disaster our crew can help. SERVPRO of Bel Air / West Hollywood is locally owned and operated, ready 24/7, and Faster to Any Size Disaster. We have the equipment, training, and experience to restore your home to pre-damage condition.

Mold Remediation In Bel Air

Mold Remediation In Bel Air

We are here to help if a mold infestation has taken over your home in Bel Air. We are IICRC certified in mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses. SERVPRO of Bel Air / West Hollywood has the training and equipment to restore your Bel Air home to pre-damage condition. “Like it never even happened.”

Spaulding Square Mold Damage

Spaulding Square Mold Damage

Understanding the significance of severe mold damage is a prerequisite in a professional and complete remediation service. Many home and business owners rely on the track record of SERVPRO of Bel Air / West Hollywood to remediate according to best practices according to the EPA and the IICRC. We are always ready to help.

Bel Air Building Water Removal

Bel Air Building Water Removal

A Commercial building needs fast water removal and drying to minimize disruptions to the enterprise's comings and goings. Whether in Bel Air or the surrounding area, SERVPRO has the expertise to rig the equipment needed for rapid removal.

West Hollywood Smoke Damaged Tub Area

West Hollywood Smoke Damaged Tub Area

The smoke damage from ignited cosmetics in this West Hollywood home resulted in an oily, sooty residue on the tile and tub. There was not fire damage of significance, so our SERVPRO technicians wiped down the hard surfaces with special dry sponges and then detergents. A deodorizing spray finished this job.